MWC 2018 (Mobile World Congress) started off with a strong bang showcasing Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus being in charge. Nokia too came up with a brand new flagship, Nokia 8 Sirocco. And even the brands like LG or Huawei are no behind with each of them launching some or the other new consumer electronics.
MWC 2018 (Mobile World Congress) is one of the largest events in the mobile calendars where more than a dozen brands unveil their particular and exciting newbies right at the forefront of a public stage. In short, the MWC 2018 is the biggest smartphone show that takes place every year. This year the show starts today, 26th February 2018 and will go on until the 1st of March. The event is taking place in Barcelona, Spain.
MWC 2018 Highlights So Far
1. Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is on the forefront with several improved features
2. Xperia XZ2 and Xperia XZ2 Compact are out by Sony in two different specs and sizes
3. The super classic Nokia 8110 is being re-launched with a mindblowing battery capacity
4. Nokia is coming up with several premium design flagship smartphones
5. Huawei has announced a premium range of tablets (three in total).
6. Like it or not, Blackberry is also set to make a firm return in the handset market
7. Sony will be working in collaboration with Ericsson to enable the working of 5G products.
It is just the first day of the MWC 2018 (Mobile World Congress) event and things are already action-packed. EVery brand is prepared with whatever they need to put forward. However, by now we feel that Sony is actually stealing the limelight!
What We Want To See
There's a lot that we are still expecting to be seen but nothing so far has been introduced in those sections. This actually paves way for some more free dreaming.
1. A foldable smartphone
2. Smart wearables
3. Can we see Nokia 9 land at MWC?
4. A real-time iPad rival
5. More supply of innovation rather than just improvements
6. Smaller companies making larger phones and even larger news headlines
7. Arrival of some sporty fitness wear
MWC 2018 (Mobile World Congress) is sure to make some deal-breaking announcements that'll shake up the entire event and fill it with a vigorous energy. So, stay tuned with us for more updates from the upcoming days of MWC 2018!
We hope you liked the article. Let us know through the comment section below if you have any suggestions or opinions to share with us. We would love to hear from you!
(Featured Image Courtesy: Manila Shaker)