You might have used many software and web tools to accelerate internet speed and boost up the internet connection but here is the simple trick which makes your internet speed up to 20% faster. Every user who has slow internet speed faces problems such as delay in page loading, slow download/upload and breakage of internet connection in the middle of surfing which irritates the user much, of course it is not possible to pull more data from your internet service provider (ISP) but you can gain some extra bandwidth using this trick and the change can be felt while surfing or downloading your favorite game or software.
Here is how to Accelerate Internet speed?
- Click on “Start” menu and click on “Run” (Windows logo+R)
- Write “gpedit.msc” (without quotes), which opens Group Policy Editor
- Now click on “Administrative Templates” from “Computer Configuration” option
- Double click on “Network” and then double click on “QOS Packet Scheduler”
- Now open “Limit Reservable Bandwidth” by double clicking on it.
- Click on “Enabled” radio button and set the bandwidth limit to “0%” which was “20%” earlier. Finally click on “Apply” >> “OK” button.