A well thoroughly considered and superbly designed E-commerce site is an insurance of achievement. Anyhow it requires a great deal of exertion, learning and attention to give an awesome shopping experience to your customers.
When you begin the saga of designing your E-Commerce store, there are lots of things to consider and set up like:
- Product Information
- High-quality item pictures (Read; Why Wrong Colors Mean Losers on Social Media)
- A transparent and hassle-free checkout process
- Variety of product filters and search alternatives
- Excellent customer service (Read; Using Big Data to Track Customer Preferences)
- Diversity in payment options
- Easy to navigate and eye-catching site design ( Check: 4 Strategies to Help You Build the Perfect Shopping Cart)
And a whole lot more while keeping in mind that your main focus is on products – the deeper you get, the more issues you confront. It is not one of the easiest things to do, isn’t it?
Also check: 6 Ecommerce Tips For New Ecommerce Startups
So, if you are thinking of launching a brand new E-commerce website? Or planning a redesign for the old one you’ve relied on for the past few years? Then, you need to checkout this great infographic drafted by the team of Coalition Technologies, listing 25 important questions which you need to ask yourself because answering those questions will definitely help you in successfully designing your E-commerce website.