Right SEO Optimization guidelines are something that newbies desire to know about and it is found that they spend a lot of time searching for it. Therefore, here in this article you will get proper guidelines on Search Engine Optimization tips to clarify your doubts.
Getting hold of targeted traffic from the respective search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. is what most of the newbie blogger daydreams about, but this is not at all an easy task to do.
Search Engine Optimization isn’t hard at all. You just need to learn all the skills, put in new strategies and know how to incorporate it on your blog to increase visibility and get hold of thousands of organic visitors.
There are numerous newbies who think writing unique content is everything they require. There are many who even think that the content should be written for people and not for search engines. That’s good but, content should also be search engine friendly.
If you need to alter all of your blog readers into huge profits, you need to get hold of organic traffic onto your site. You should always remember that optimizing your content for better Search Engine Result Page is excellent and will not annoy the readers.
So, here goes the top SEO Optimization services guideline that you must follow to get good ranking.
1. Targeting a long tail Keyword – If you want to make your content more Search Engine Friendly and user friendly, you need to opt for long tail keyword for your content.
For instance, you will find that the competition in long tail keywords is quite low and therefore you can get good ranking easily. Do proper researches for your keyword and ensure that the keyword should have monthly searches on Google.
Therefore, you can get hold of a long-standing organic traffic by just targeting low competition and long tail keyword.
2. Perfect Keyword Placement –This is a must in order to let the search engine bots be familiar with on your targeted keywords. You can put in the targeted keyword in the following phases:
Title – The Page Title or Content Title is the most significant Search Engine Optimization factor. The main keyword should be present in the title of the post so that it is SEO friendly and therefore it can get good ranking in the SERP.
Meta Description – The Meta description often appears as text snippet below your listing and therefore, you can get good ranking on the SERP.
SEO-friendly URL – Try to incorporate the main keyword in the URL. This will help the search engines to get hold of the relevant keyword.
3. Write Quality and unique content – The next step is to write quality unique content for the Keyword. Apart from perfect keyword placement you also need to write original, unique, search engine friendly and long content too. If you are selling the same product that hundreds of bloggers are trying to do then, you need to stand out with your content.
- Must read; 10 Types of Content to Create For Your Site
4. Build Backlinks – Always remember that the quality of Backlinks matter the most to get better rankings in SERP. Therefore, the relevance of links is quite important. Mentioned below are some effective link building approaches:
- Guest Blogging
- Forums participating
- Dofollow Commenting Make use of Main Keyword in the Anchor Text – Try to make use of targeted keyword as an anchor text when you are doing Guest Post on a blog.
5. Social Media promotion – In today’s century you cannot just expect your blogs to do well without good ranking. You can promote your content in social media sites to get your blog done in less time. You can make use of sites such as Twitter, Google+ and Facebook to get good ranking.
- Recommended; 5 Ways To Keep Your Social Media Traffic Growing
6. Optimize your image – Making use of image in blog post is good but the number should not be too much. Use minimum images.
Therefore, these above mentioned guidelines are some SEO tips that you can follow for good ranking.
About the author;
This is a guest post by Steve Carry who provides SEO optimization services