Sennheiser HD1 Wireless In-ear
The first to make it to list as one of the best Bluetooth earbuds available in the market, they come in both collared and non-collared models. In terms of quality, design and sound, they are super long lasting and ideal for outdoor use.
- Balanced sound and additional functionalities for customization
- Extremely durable with ergonomic design
- The coverings are made up of real leather
- The Bluetooth is super easy to use
- Warranty of 2 years available on device
- The accessories are limited to basics only
- Not Sweat-proof
[amazon_link asins='B01MS9JH3C,B01NAV3C1V,B01MTB5180,B01MYAC300' template='ProductCarousel' store='123tunestore-20' marketplace='US' link_id='921bb9c4-28f1-11e8-a0d6-9d7e35e28428']
This particular device by Beats is arguably the best Bluetooth earbuds available in the market today. It comes with different tips catering to the needs and comfort of different users. With a design extremely comfortable and lightweight, the durability of the product is also quite impressive. Apart from regular charging, there is a Fast Fuel recharge option which is again another pro.
- Flexible and lightweight
- Good audio quality
- Best choice for Apple users
- Good charging options
- Battery life could suffer due in the long run
- Cables are very long
- Track advance not available on remote buttons
[amazon_link asins='B06Y2D5M31,B072ZL43TG,B071GFWJ6B' template='ProductCarousel' store='123tunestore-20' marketplace='US' link_id='a3bbe771-28f1-11e8-826c-01146c65caa0']
Bose SoundSport Wireless
Another entrant in the Bluetooth earbuds list, Bose is already a name that requires no introduction. The sound quality of this particular product is to die for! It has different eartips for different grips and offers a comfortable and lightweight wear around the ears. If you are looking for style then this model may not be your pick, but ask quality and durability, it is your best bid! With good battery life and wide Bluetooth range, Bose SoundSport is a real stealer in the market.
- Lightweight and comfortable around the ears
- Sound is of best Bose quality with amazing bass booster
- Different sizes of eartips makes it more universal
- Moisture and sweat resistant, ideal for running and exercising
- Average battery life is approximately 6 hours only
- Maximum volume could be of more intensity
- Controller has a little complicated use
[amazon_link asins='B01L7PSJFO,B01L7PWBRG,B0748JM8M5,B0748G1QLP,B01E3SNNGW' template='ProductCarousel' store='123tunestore-20' marketplace='US' link_id='b61922a5-28f1-11e8-a96d-bf395e31637c']
There may be only good words surrounding the newly launched Apple Airpods. The features are all state-of-the-art and offers user convenience over anything else. With features like auto-pause, Siri support, an amazing microphone and so much more, it is undoubtedly the Bluetooth earbuds for Apple users.
- Wireless and thus ideal for exercising
- Auto-pause and auto-play features available
- Good battery life with 5 hours playtime
- Power storage makes for hassle-free charging
- Sound quality is of good standards
- Large EMF output
- Inconvenience to control through Siri
[amazon_link asins='B01MQWUXZS,B078MFWGD7,B079JK15PN' template='ProductCarousel' store='123tunestore-20' marketplace='US' link_id='e90aab90-28f1-11e8-afda-d963a734f35e']
V-Moda Forza Metallo Wireless
A great mixture of style, sound and comfort, the V-Moda Forza Metallo wireless headphones have commendable audio performance too.
- The neckband is lightweight and hence offers a comfortable wear
- Good sound quality
- Playback time is whopping 10 hours!
- The maximum volume could still be low for some users
- For intense workout, this earphone may not be the first choice
[amazon_link asins='B01MR84GHV,B071R311K1,B01M5KXCFN,B06WWMGWPZ,B017LI9HCA' template='ProductCarousel' store='123tunestore-20' marketplace='US' link_id='1cf735e5-28f2-11e8-b9e7-717b12b13deb']
Phiaton BT 220NC
With the best noise cancellation, the Phiaton BT blocks around 95% of noise and the effectiveness can be readily felt through the ears. The ANC feature makes background sound completely silent and sound quality is enhanced even more. For regular use, it offers good amount of comfort. Although general durability is god enough, it is not at all defiant towards moisture or abuse. The Bluetooth is well-build and over quite an expanse of coverage.
- Amazing noise cancelling till up to 95%
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- Battery life is quite impressive that allows 16 hours play time
- Balanced sound
- Strong wind may be a nuisance and distract sound quality when ANC is being used
If you are a sucker for bass, then these are the best choice for you. A more on the affordable side of the table, the features of this one are pretty basic too. The Bluetooth range is good serving up 9 metres and the lightweight design makes it a comfortable wear.
- Amazing bass
- Amazing value for money
- Not water resistant
- Neckband is unnecessarily long
To find your suitable pick for the best Bluetooth earbuds, consider all features and deduce what works best for you. You are just one step away from amazing sound!