Table of Contents
We all are already aware of the quite famous application named Google Calendar. This everyone’s favorite free app is capable of managing the schedule by saving your precious time. It often comes to people’s mind that how people are sharing the Google calendar with their admins, family ; how to merge Gmail with a Gmail calendar; how to sync Google Calendar with your Android Phone or do you even need a Gmail account for using google calendar? Well, you don’t have to worry, you can find all the solutions to your question in this content.
What is the need of sharing a Google Calendar?
Some or the other instant it would have struck on your mind, what is even the need of sharing and granting the access of the Google Calendar. There are multiple reasons that you need to do this.
- You can be in touch with your team members
- Meeting schedules can be integrated with Google Calendar and if there is any change in the time you can get easily notified, it reduces the time of sending the emails individually.
- You can plan for the conferences or any events organized in the organization.
- It can be considered as a decent tool for time management.
How to share Google Calendar?
We are here to guide you with the easiest solution required for sharing Google calendar. All you have to do is just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Firstly click on this link www.google.com/calendar for opening up your Google Calendar. This can easily be connected with your Gmail, Google Meet, Google Keep and Google Drive.
- Now you have to select the calendar present on the left side of the screen.
- Depending upon the events, working schedule, meeting schedule, personal routine, there can be available more than one google calendar
- Click on the down arrow button where you will see the menu option.
- Then in the menu option, select Share this Calendar
Sharing Google Calendar to Specific Person:
- After that you can add the email address of the person to whom you want to share with.
- In the drop down menu available on the right side you can set the permission level.
- Finally, Add Person and select Choose.
Sharing of Calendar Publicly:
After following the above few steps if you want to grant the access of your calendar publicly then you can simply select the option Make available to the public present under the drop down menu of the Access Permission tab.
Ultimately an email will be sent to the person to whom you have granted access and after accepting that they will also be able to view the calendar schedule.
Having problems syncing Google Calendar ? Read this.
Here is a quick guide to resolve your issue on Android mobile phone:
It often happens that the Gmail Calendar remains inactive and for that reason you are not allowed to sync. So to find out whether it is on or off, do the following steps:
- Firstly, open PC or laptop along with the Google Calendar opened on mobile phone.
- Now open Settings of your Android mobile phone.
- Click on the Apps & Notifications tab and select App Info.
- After that you have to scroll up the right section of your mobile phone. There you have to tap on More<<Show system<< Calendar storage.
Sometimes the problem can also arise due to connectivity issues or any technical glitch. If this kind of case happens then you will clearly be able to view that on social media platforms that the Gmail Calendar is not synced or is not working.
Other than that the complication can arise because of low storage. You can fix this by uninstalling the useless application, clearing up the cache or data from Google Calendar.
The consecutive steps will help you to clear the Google Calendar data:
- Open the Settings of your phone and select Apps & Notifications
- Select the Google Calendar from the list of mobile phone’s application.
- Now enter into that and under the App Info tab choose the Clear Data option.
Consider this as the last option for clearing out the storage because it can lead to the loss of all the data stored. After following the steps and clearing out the space you have to restart the device once again. It may even take 24 hours to sync the Google Calendar with your Android phone.
If all the above solutions don’t work out then you can press Ctrl +Alt +Delete.
Then after that click, a blue screen will pop up, providing you options like Lock, Switch users, Sign Out and others.
Now you can click the Task Manager for solving your problem.
Who many calendars can you create in Google Calendar?
According to Google, if you have created more than 60 calendars then your calendar will only allow read only mode where you can only be able to view the events. On the other hand, you will lose the access to creating a new one.
We have tried to provide you with all the possible solutions along with the GIF explanation to fix your issues related to Google Calendar and make your task smooth. In case if you have any queries related to Google Calendar you can comment that down below. We will pop up a quick fix for you.