Infographics are nothing but the visual illustrations that helps us to understand sophisticated information, data or any other technical jargons clearly within seconds. These kinds of images are especially used by scientists, mathematicians and techies to introduce their work to common people to make it understand. A well-presented infographic not only simplifies the knowledge but also attracts the viewer so one must concentrate on the design of the infographic and then start adding the data to same.
It consumes much time and labor to create infographics in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe illustrators and of course everything should be done from the scratch so here is the website that simplifies the designing of infographic. Yes.. infogr.am is the website we are talking about which is an ultimate resource to create infographics. infogr.am comes with many attractive templates, you can just pick one that suites your infographic and start adding your data in WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor. infogr.am has the user-friendly and smooth interface with blackish background. The possibilities of infogr.am include-
- You can add the charts in your infographic
- You can incorporate the picture from your computer
- For charts you can enter the data in an Excel sheet or load it directly from your computer
- You can also add the quotes to your infographic design
- You can publish the created infographic with a dedicated URL and share it via twitter, facebook, pinterest or embed in your website by using the HTML code
Lets create our own infographics wth infogr.am
You can create infographics by logging in to infogr.am website with either your facebook or twitter account. Once signed in-
- Click on the “New Infographic” button
- Choose from the list of infographic templates and click on “Use it” button
- Add the text, quotes and chart, for chart you can fetch the data from MS Excel file located in your computer or you can specify the data manually
- Finally click on “Publish” button located at the top right corner to publish your infographic on the web.