Waiting….. is really frustrating when trying to download something important when there is no time to spare.
There are many ways to bypass the annoying limit on how much you can download on Rapidshare and other file sharing websites, You may try the steps given below to do the same. It doesn’t work if u use a proxy though.We can Bypass download waiting time by:
- Manually by sending a request for new IP address from your ISP (Internet service provider) server.
- Using any force download Software.
- By installing a FireFox add-on (skipscreen).
- Let’s try resetting the IP from ISP:
This method depends on your ISP. It also depends fully on whether or not your IP is static or dynamic.
- Step 1: Launch Command Prompt: Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt. (Or Start -> Run… and type in cmd) In Vista just press Windows+R ( +R) the Run Command box will open instantly.
- Step 2: When Command Prompt is opened, enter the below text one by one in the Command Prompt Box:
echo ipconfig /flushdns
echo ipconfig /releaseipconfig /release
echo ipconfig /renewipconfig /renew
- Step 3: Command Prompt will exit once you press “” Enter Key.
, is a free download manager for the Rapidshare website.
These are the features offered by the publisher:
- Download a group of links from Rapidshare (one by one).
- Download incomplete downloads until all links are downloaded.
- Auto Shutdown.
- Support of 3 Languages : English , Farsi , French.
- No more wait for the link to be generated!
- Versatile schedule for your downloads.
To download or to know more click
3. Firefox Addons.
Wherever you need to click through ads or wait for countdowns, SkipScreen will be there to make your life easier. SkipScreen automatically clicks through the hoops to get to the content you want.
This add-on works exactly what is advertised.
To Read more about this addon visit
You can directly download the add-on here
To report bugs on this add-on or to get assistance , visit their support site here
- You may also try
To do that:
Step1. Open Internet Explorer, then bookmark the below code.. (You may also try other web browsers but operation is not guaranteed.)
Tip! Press CTRL+D to Bookmark a page in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.