- Manually by sending a request for new IP address from your ISP (Internet service provider) server.
- Using any force download Software.
- By installing a FireFox add-on (skipscreen).
- Let's try resetting the IP from ISP:
This method depends on your ISP. It also depends fully on whether or not your IP is static or dynamic.
- Step 1: Launch Command Prompt: Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt. (Or Start -> Run… and type in cmd) In Vista just press Windows+R ( +R) the Run Command box will open instantly.
- Step 2: When Command Prompt is opened, enter the below text one by one in the Command Prompt Box:
@echo off echo ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /flushdns echo ipconfig /releaseipconfig /release echo ipconfig /renewipconfig /renew exit
- Step 3: Command Prompt will exit once you press "" Enter Key.
Rapidshare Auto Download, is a free download manager for the Rapidshare website.
These are the features offered by the publisher:
- Download a group of links from Rapidshare (one by one).
- Download incomplete downloads until all links are downloaded.
- Auto Shutdown.
- Support of 3 Languages : English , Farsi , French.
- No more wait for the link to be generated!
- Versatile schedule for your downloads.
3. Bypass Waiting time using Firefox Addons.
Wherever you need to click through ads or wait for countdowns, SkipScreen will be there to make your life easier. SkipScreen automatically clicks through the hoops to get to the content you want.
This add-on works like what the name says.
You can directly download the SkipScreen add-on here
To report bugs on this add-on or to get assistance , visit their support site here
- You may also try Switch Proxy
Follow the steps:
Step1. Open Internet Explorer, then bookmark the below code.. (You may also try other web browsers but operation is not guaranteed.)
Name the bookmark as “RapidShare No Wait”. Click on the Links folder (if you want to display it in your IE toolbar) Now, close and reopen IE and make sure that the bookmark we saved earlier is saved.