The iPad Projector is one of the most important accessories that you can buy for your iPad, as few other devices make it easier for you to enjoy your tablet as easily. iPad projectors are made to be incredibly portable, and the battery life is usually long enough to last for an entire movie or presentation. Finding the right iPad projectors is important, and the Optoma PK201 Pico Projector is one of the top products currently being sold on the market.
Optoma PK201 Pico Projector: Details
The pico iPad projector is designed to be as lightweight and easy to carry as possible, weighing in at 8 ounces and only 4.6 inches long, 2.4 inches wide, and .7 inches thick. This miniature projector can easily fit in any bag or travel case, but the 66 inch projection of the iPad projectors make it one of the best devices currently available. There is a Micro SD card slot on the side that enables you to expand the memory up to 16 GB, making it the best device for you to play your movies and TV programs.
The LED light is designed to last up to 20,000 hours, and the HDMI connection makes it easy for you to connect your iPad projectors to any portable device. You can use the device with your iPod and iPhone as well as your iPad, and the simple device even comes with a remote control that lets you control your iPad projector from a distance. You can even plug in your USB drive to play videos directly, making it the perfect device for instant entertainment.
Optoma PK201 Pico Projector: Pros
- The high quality device is actually fairly cheap for the specs, as most of the competing products of equal quality retail for at least $100 more.
- All of the cables needed to connect the device to your iPad come with the projector.
- The device has expandable memory that makes playing all your favorite media much easier.
- Pretty much any device can be connected to the projector.
Optoma PK201 Pico Projector: Cons
- The battery life of the device only lasts for an hour, but it can easily be plugged in to be recharged.
- It is not very bright, meaning that the room has to be completely dark for the screen to be bright and clear.
For the price of the device, the Optoma PK201 Pico Projector is one of the best on the market. You will find that there are few devices that are as economical while still providing such high value, and your iPad accessories case will not be complete without this unique device. While it may be a high expense, you will find that it will be well worth it to enjoy all your favorite portable media.