We use facebook each and every day to get in touch with friends and relatives, we also have a look at their recent snaps from their albums. But what would you do if you want to download all photos from facebook album to your computer? For 5-10 photos you can just right click and click “Save image as” option in Google Chrome but what if you have to mess with 100 or 150 photos? In this scenario you must get the help from plugin to download all photos from facebook album.
There is Google Chrome extension called Download FB album which can grab all the photos from facebook album. Download FB album is created by Bingo yan who is a web developer.
- Also read our post: Turn Your Facebook to 3D with LG’s 3D Newsfeed
How to download all photos from facebook album using Download FB album plugin?
- First of all download “Download FB album” from Chrome extensions
- Navigate to facebook.com and go to the album page from where you want to download photos
- Now click the FB icon on Google chrome browser (at the end of the address bar)
- A new tab gets open containing all the photos of the album you are on (close the tab and click the FB icon button again from address bar if photos don’t get appear)
- Now press “Ctrl+S” keys simultaneously to save the webpage
- “Save as” dialog box appears, specify the locations where you want to save the webpage
- Finally open the folder where you saved the webpage, you get another folder inside the parent folder containing all the photos of album you just downloaded.
We have just learnt how to download all photos from facebook album with few clicks using Download FB album plugin. Further you can create slideshows with background music and surprise your friend by sharing it on their wall.