Most of us is familiar with Kaspersky. But sometimes after using the trial version our keys get blocked while using the program. Now in Kaspersky 2010 there is no direct option to browse for the key file and enter a fresh key if you have it. There is a small trick to do it.
To activate your Kaspersky 2010 with key file-
1. Disable/Unplug your internet connection.
2. Click on the License button at the below and delete the trial key by selecting the delete option.
3.Now Click on the option Activate a commercial license or the last option.
4. Now copy one of the below Invalid key and click on activate.
5. Kaspersky will show you an error.
6 A new window will appear with key file browsing option.
7.Select your key from browsing window.
8. Click on “Next” if your key is genuine and not blocked it will now get activated.
If you suspect your computer is infected you should read my previous blog about how to deal with the issue in effective manner. Learn how to scan your computer even without booting to Windows so the virus cannot get active. To read the post
If you face any problem or you have any queries feel free to leave comments. We will be happy to get back to you.