It often happens for an Apple device user that they want to use some third party applications and check out some cool features out of the box but the phone doesn’t allow all these apps. No worries, the existence of AltStore or altserver makes that possible for them. This store enables the iPhone user to fulfill their requirement of installing third party apps. If you’re thinking, why Altstore? Well then you should know that the Altstore is the ultimate third party application installer for Apple non jailbreak devices. The main agenda of availing AltStore is to go beyond the limitations of the iPhone and try out and download some of these apps.
Apart from this one hurdle that comes in the way is the temporary unavailability of the altstore. The users often get the messages that could not find the altstore or the altserver altstore invalid response. If you are facing all these problems then this is the perfect article for you. It consists of all the successfully attempted solutions for fixing this problem.
What is the reason behind seeing this error?
This kind of error is often visible when there is sudden disconnection between the PC and iPhone.
If you’re unplugging your device or restarting it, then you can see the issue of Could Not find Altserver.
How to install AltStore?
AltStore is one of the highly recommended and the safest option for the iPhone users, if they want to sideload any third party application in their system. So, if you want to install it in your system, you need to install that in your Pc or laptop first. Both Windows and MacOS will work great.
- Now, visit the official page of altstore, and according to your version select and and download it
- When it is downloaded and installed in your system, enter Altserver in the search tab
- Finally run the software
- Now connect iPhone to the Windows or macOS
- In the end via this process, you can download the AltStore on your iPhone
How to install AltStore?
Now, visit the official page of altstore, and according to your version slcta nd and download it
When it is downloaded and installed in your system, enter Altserver in the search tab
Finally run the software
Now connect iPhone to the Windows or macOS
In the end via this process, you can download the AltStore on your iPhone
How to Fix The Issue of Could Not Find an AltServer Error?
The following steps are described below systemically, you can go through this and try out for fixing the error.
- Disconnect the iPhone from your connected PC or computer
- Now close AltStore from all the connected devices like Laptop, PC, iPad or iPhone
- Then you have to open the AltStore application on PC or laptop
[Note: Type Altserver in the start search bar of your laptop or Pc]
- When it is all doesn’t, then sign the AltStore app in your iPhone
[Note: You have to insert the same Apple account which you have used in your PC.]
- You have to install IPA file in your iPhone
After you have signed in the iPhone with the laptop or PC with the same Apple account, now you can install the IPA files. In this way you will not be facing any AltStore error anymore.
One more perk of using this solution is that you can get all the updates of the latest versions of the iOS.
Key Point: You can follow their Twitter account to stay tuned with all the fresh updates initiated by them.
What if you can’t connect to Altstore?
- Firstly you need to check your connection between the two devices, iPhone and PC. If everything is alright, but you’re still facing the issue, then check if the Firefall of Window is blocking the access or not.
- Secondly watch out that the AltStore and Altserver are running on the same WiFi network
- If you downloaded the applications named iTunes, iCloud from the Microsoft Stores, then you need to uninstall it and download the latest version from iPhone.
- Working on a public network can also lead to this issue. All you have to do is to disconnect your devices from that network and try again with your mobile hotspot.
- You have said Trust on your phone and PC after connecting, then you will see a pop up of a dialogue box in iTunes. You have to confirm that you trust your phone.
- You need to make sure that iTunes and iCloud are on run while using Altserver.
- You can also select Run as Administrator by right clicking on Altserver.
How can you sideload IPA files with Altstore?
In the My Apps Tab you can click on + button present in the top left corner, after that you can select .ipa files for side loading.
We have tried our best to include all the crucial information and guidelines for you to avoid facing this error. I hope this has helped you in resolving the issues of Altserver error. Do share this with your friends and colleagues if they are facing the same issue or if they want to install any new third party app.