Uber has launched its UberCHOPPER service ahead of Christmas, wherein users will be able to call for choppers for an aerial tour of the city. Users in Bangalore, New Delhi, Pune and Mumbai can avail the service on December 25 for Rs 4,999.
Uber users can log into the app between 10 am-12 noon on Friday to put in a request for chopper ride. Also, users may have to try multiple times before their request gets processed as services are limited. Once connected, Uber will pick up passengers from their place and give them a 15-minute chopper ride.
How Uber explains it to you:
- Flip open the app between 11 AM and 1 Noon on Friday, December 25, 2015
- Slide over to UberCHOPPER and simply request!
- If connected, you and your friend will be whisked away in a swanky ride to the helipad
- You will receive a scenic chopper ride for 15 minutes, along with some mouth watering food from our F&B partner, The Little Door, and a little something from Royce’ Chocolates to round off the perfect afternoon!
- Demand for UberCHOPPER will be sky-high, supply will be limited and you may have to try multiple times
- The chopper rides will be available between 1PM to 3PM only – so make sure you and your friend are ready to leave!
- Total fare: Rs.2,499 (includes pick-up, drop-off, F&B and a sweet gift)
PRO TIP*: Recharge your PayTM Wallet with Rs.2,499 and get 20% cashback on your Uber rides from 25th December to 3rd January, 2016.
*1. 20% Cashback on all paid rides between 25th December to 3rd January 2016.
2. Max Cashback of Rs.50 per ride, Rs.200 per rider during this offer duration.
3. Cashback to be credited in your account on 6th January 2016.
The Uber chopper rides will only be available between 1pm to 3pm. Users will have to recharge their Paytm wallet with Rs 4,999 between December 23 – December 25 to be eligible for UberCHOPPER.
It will also provide a 20 per cent cashback on the chopper ride, a maximum cashback of Rs 1,000 on the chopper ride, which will be credited to Paytm accounts by January 6. During this period, Uber users can also avail a maximum cashback of Rs 50 and Rs 200 on every Uber ride.
Ola’s bit for Christmas
Ola has also come up with a Christmas special service to deliver plum cake. Users can order the cake on December 24 from the app free of cost. The service is available in six cities across India including Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi.