Do you have limited internet usage plan? (such as BSNL 500 plan which comes up with night unlimited option) but want to surf websites without using your internet connection? Here is the great tool to surf offline. HTTrack is a freeware that downloads html pages, images and required files to your hard disk to surf website offline. In simple words it copy’s entire websites to your computer to make web page available offline. HTTrack is small in size that needs as low as 4 MB in your hard disk and of course very easy to use which comes up with wizard interface. You can download website when you have no restrictions on bandwidth usage and surf them when you are free.
Here are some awesome features of HTTrack website copier to surf offline
- HTTrack website copier is a freeware that comes up with GNU license
- You can exclude file types and links using wild cards
- Downloads the website using multiple processes
- And finally arranges all the downloaded websites in an index file, you can just pick any website from this index and start surfing offline.
How to surf offline with HTTrack website copier?
Just follow the steps below to copy websites to your computer
- Open HTTrack website copier software from start menu
- Specify the project name and project category, for example if you are mirroring educational website then you can specify “Education” as category
- Choose the path to save captured website, default path is C:\My Web Sites
- Specify website URLs which you want to download, you can specify multiple website URLs
- Finally click “Finish” button to start copying website to your PC, to view copied website just click “View mirrored website” button.