Hey folks, Metro UI HTML Template is a unique metro style theme for the website which is built with html, jquery and an animation library [No flash], it runs independently without any CMS. This template comes up with 6 colorful buttons and each button loads the respective pages without reloading the site.
For what kind of websites can I use this template?
You can use this template for personal and business sites, presentation, portfolio and self-introduction etc.
Some Salient Features of Metro UI HTML Template
- It is a simple, clean and colorful HTML template for Windows 8 lovers
- Metro UI HTML Template is a cross-browser compatible theme, we have tested it in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera and got the outstanding performance
- It is a free template so you can use it in your projects, it would be appreciable if we get a Facebook like from you in back
How to Customize Metro UI HTML Template?
Customizing the Metro UI HTML Template is simple, just go through the steps below to change the button names as well as your website title.
- Open “index.html” in notepad
- Click on “Replace” from Edit menu [Ctrl+H]
- Replace “Metro UI Html Template” and “Company Title” with your website title
- Again follow the 2nd step and replace button names, for example if you want to replace “About us” then find and replace with your choice
- Finally add your website content in 1 to 6 html files provided in the same folder, 1 to 6 buttons displays 1 to 6 html content respectively. Isn’t it simple?
Some Screenshots of Metro UI HTML Template
Download Metro UI HTML Template