Reliance Jio in a matter of few days has established its brand name throughout India seeing a spectacular response and a huge customer base. This telecom operator has become so popular that they already are serving to more than 40 million people. Jio is yet in a trial phase and is improving before they officially launch the services. Jio SIM cards are given out for free for the testing purposes. The SIM card supports unlimited 4G data, voice & video calling along with free unlimited SMS till 31st December 2016 which is its preview period. From next year, the tariffs will be finalized. But the customers don't seem to be happy as Jio is facing severe signal issues and call drops even after the tele-verification. Around 80% of the calls by Jio have been failing, according to a statement issued by the company. In another statement, Reliance Jio said that almost 52 crore calls have been failed on the networks of these three operators - Vodafone India Ltd, Airtel, and Idea Cellular Ltd.
Hence we have tried to figure out a few simple solutions to overcome the No Jio Signal issue and avoid call drops.
- You may also like to read : How to get your Reliance Jio SIM
SOLUTION NO. 1 –
1. Reliance Jio SIM card's tele-verification can be completed via any other network SIM card but you need to have the network access on Jio SIM to avail the unlimited preview offer. Just follow these simple tricks to enjoy the unlimited Jio 4G SIM offer and avoid no jio signal issues.
2. Firstly, if you have are using dual SIM cards on your smartphone, remove the second network SIM and insert only Jio SIM in the primary SIM slot (SIM 1). Why everyone asks to put the SIM card in the first slot is because normally it is only the first SIM slot that supports a 4G SIM card.
3. After this step, restart your phone if you have a non-removable battery phone. Or you can insert the Jio SIM card without turning off your phone.
4. Now, follow this path and set your network type as 4G or LTE: Settings > Mobile Networks > Preferred network type.
5. You need to make sure that your Jio SIM card is properly inserted in the sim slot and is also activated by the operator.
6. Remember to also manually select the network operator if your phone is facing issues automatically.
7. Select Jio 4G option and in case if you do not find the Jio option then just try choosing any other accessible networks.
8. In the case when any of the accessible networks refuse to register your Jio SIM try selecting it again. Right now, due to a tough competition, all the popular networks like Airtel, Vodafone, and IDEA might not allow you to register via their network. But you can find some other networks like Loop etc. hence you can try their network too.
SOLUTION NO. 2 – DIAL A CODE – *#*#4636#*#*
If you are still not getting your Jio network then just dial a code *#*#4636#*#*
Turn off the radio & set only LTE for your Jio SIM. Again turn on the radio & reboot your smartphone.
SOLUTION NO. 3 –
Even after trying everything you aren't getting the signals just switch your smartphone to the airplane mode and switch it back to normal.
- You may also like to read : How to activate your Reliance Jio SIM card
SOLUTION NO. 4 – CHECK YOUR IMEI NUMBER – *#06#
Don't lose your hopes. Maybe your SIM card isn't registering your IMEI number with the Jio network. Make a call at the Reliance Jio customer care number and ask them to manually register your IMEI with the Jio SIM.
For this process, you need to have your IMEI number in hand. If you aren't aware of it, just dial *#06# and know your IMEI number.
SOLUTION NO. 5 –
This is the best you can do if no tricks work. If you aren't getting any signals or there are severe call drop then just visit the reliance digital store again. The staff will provide you with a new SIM card when you tell them that you are encountering a signal issue. You'll be getting the same number and will also be getting the signal right after the new SIM card gets activated.
SOLUTION NO. 6 –
Once you insert your Reliance Jio SIM card, restart your phone and wait for at least one minute. If your device does not detect the Jio SIM card network then just follow this path - Phone settings > SIM Card Manager or any other similar option according to your phone. Just deactivate the Jio SIM once and reactivate after that. Keep doing this step until your phone detects the Jio SIM network.
- You may also like to read : How to Bypass the Reliance Jio SIM 2 GB Data limit to make it Unlimited
CONTACT INFORMATION –
24 Hours Toll-Free Number - 1800-103-8877
Customer Care Support - 199 (From Jio number)
Customer Care Support - 1800-88-99999 (From any other operator)
Reliance Jio Customer Care Email ID - [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE –
There are chances that you may get the signals immediately after applying any of the above-mentioned tricks but there also are chances that these may not work. Reliance is overloaded with applications and there can be a possibility that your Jio SIM activation/ registration may take time. Even if nothing works instantly, wait for a few more days as even the above methods may take a few days to work. I know a few people for whom these tricks worked even after 10 days.
Share with us your thoughts and if you have any other tricks and solutions that might be helpful.