The renowned mobile company “Fly” is all set to launch its cheapest “Fly Vision” tablet in Indian market. According to Fly mobile “Fly Vision” tablet is about to get the good response from the people for its cost effectiveness. With the release of the vision tab, fly is about to enter the tablet race in India and it’s gonna give tough competition to all other opponents with its affordable price tag, off-course vision will surely face the challenge from “AKAASH” tablet which is the most ambitious project of the Government of India.
Specifications of Fly Vision
Fly Vision with the Android Froyo 2.2 OS has 7 inch TFT LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 800x480 pixels. It consist of-
- 600 MHz Rockchip 2818 chipset processor and 256 MB of RAM
- 4000 mAh battery to provide 6 hours of uninterrupted operation
- Additional Micro SD slot to expand the memory up to 16 GB
- Connectivity features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack and a built-in speaker.
- Pre-installed apps include Gtalk, Gmail, Google Maps, Youtube, MS Office and utility tools. Users can also access the Android Market to download thousands of android apps.
Quick comparison between Fly Vision and Akaash
Up to 16 GB
Up to 32 GB
According to the officials of Fly Mobile, FLY Vision is an unbeatable combination of innovative feature, rich technology and great value for money. Anyway the phenomenon of the tablet revolution allows people to get more tabs to choose from of various brands. The price battle between companies make every common man to get his own tab in the near future.. :-D