Are you a fan of Samsung smartphone? Here is the great news for you. Samsung has unveiled an all new Galaxy Smartphone “Galaxy S3” in London. Samsung Galaxy S 3 comes up with larger 4.8″ HD (720 x 1280) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. According to many analysts Samsung Galaxy S3 is a head-to-head rival to Apple’s iPhone which has larger touch screen and robust processor as well. Samsung Galaxy S3 is also listed as an official smartphone of the London 2012 Olympics.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3 is powered by Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz 4.0 UI. The combination of high end processor and latest operating systems brings the fresh experience to the user. Below is the complete specification of Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S3 has-
- Quad-core Cortex A9 1.4 GHz processor
- 4.8″ HD (720 x 1280) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass.
- 1GB of RAM and Mali-400MP Graphics processing unit
- MicroSD card slot expandable up to 64GB
- 8 megapixel rear and 1.9 megapixel front camera. 8 megapixel rear camera is featured with auto focus and face detection with image stabilization.
- When it comes to connectivity features Samsung Galaxy S3 has Wi-Fi hotspot, NFC and Bluetooth 4.0
- Along with these features Samsung Galaxy S3 has accelerometer, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack, multi-touch input, gyroscope sensor and barometer.
Samsung Galaxy S3 is crafted with rounded edges with glossy finish but covered with plastic body which some people may don’t like. Samsung Galaxy S3’s approximate price will be Rs. 41,599/-.